How To Make Chocolate Chip Cookies??
If you were at home with family, will feel more complete when your family’s favorite foods. But, if you do not have time to cook, you don’t worry about what food would you serve.
Because you can make a healthy meal or snack for them, that is chocolate chip cookies.
This food, very loved by many people, whether young or parents. How to make it very easy, and ingredients to make it even can be found in nearest Minimarket.
How and what is needed to make chocolate chip cookies? The following ingredients information and making it 🙂
Ingredients to make Chocolate Chip Cookies :
- 2 cupsAll-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoonBaking soda
- 1/2 teaspoonSalt
- 3/4 cupunsalted butter; melted
- 1 cupbrown sugar; packed
- 1/2 cupSugar
- 1 tablespoonVanilla extract
- 1 Egg
- 1 Egg yolk
- 2 cupssemisweet chocolate chips; (I use Ghirardelli)
Chocolate Chip Cookies Preparation
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets or line with either parchment paper or silicon baking pads (e.g., Silpad).
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown and white sugars until well blended.
- Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy. Slowly incorporate the flour mixture until just blended. Stir in the chocolate chips. Chill the dough, then drop 1/4 cup at a time onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly browned. Check the cookies after 7 or 8 minutes and rotate the baking sheet for even browning. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.