How To Make Basic Waffles?? Here’s Some Tips
At weekends is very nice to do things we really enjoy, like swimming, walking, hanging out with family, or relax while reading our favorite books
These activities will be more fun when there is food or a snack, a snack is one of Waffles. You can make the basic waffles to serve with friends, or family, which make your weekend more enjoyable
So, how do I make the basic waffles? To make it enough easy, and any ingredients needed can be found at nearest store. The following ingredients and information about the process of making basic waffles 🙂
Ingredients for make basic waffles
- 1 3/4 cupsAll purpose flour
- 1 tablespoonBaking Powder
- 1 tablespoonSugar
- 1/2 teaspoonSalt
- 3 Eggs; well beaten
- 1/2 stickButter; unsalted, melted (add more for a crispier waffle)
- 1 1/2 cupsmilk
Basic Waffles Preparation
- Pre-heat the waffle iron until it’s good and hot.
- Whisk together dry ingredients, whisk together det ingredients then make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients. Whisk gently.
- The batter should have a pebbled look. At this point you can add 1/2 cup of anything you would like, even cheese.
- Add about 1/2 cup of batter to the hot iron, close the lid and do not open it till the steam has almost stopped. Serve imediatley or keep warm in a 200 degree oven.
I have 2 to 3 waffle irons going at once so everyone gets a nice hot waffle I also make sure to serve it with warm syrup.