Tips For Making Belgian Waffle batter
Waffle are many types and shapes, you can make waffles to your taste. You can serve waffles for your family or couples.
How else to make it simple, So, how do make and what ingredients are in need, Here’s that information 🙂
Ingredients for make Belgian Waffle Batter
- 2.5 cupsAll purpose flour; sifted
- 4 tablespoonSugar
- 2 teaspoonBaking powder
- 1/2 teaspoonSalt
- 3 largeEggs; separated
- 2 cupsMilk 2%
- 1/2 cupVegetable oil
- 1 teaspoonVanilla extract
Belgian Waffle Batter Preparation
- Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a bowl, beat the egg yolks, add milk and vegetable oil, and vanilla mix and then add the sifted dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg whites to a thick foam and add them gently to your preparation. Your batter is ready. Cook your waffles following the instructions of your waffle maker.
- Serve waffles hot, immediately after cooking with butter, syrup, honey or jam, top with fresh fruits or try with Maple Blueberry sauce. YUMMY.
- Recipe makes 8 waffles on a 4 square belgian waffle maker. 1 serving = 2 sections.
- Turn this into Egg Nog waffles by substituting 1 cup of Egg Nog for 1 cup of the milk.