Tips For Easy Cooking Cheese Waffles
For you who really like waffles, and cheese, you can make its into a one food is very delicious. Yes, its name is Cheese Waffles. You can make these waffles for you and your family. It would be very enjoyable when eating this menu together.
Cheese Waffles are also quite easy in process of making, same as the way you make waffles generally, it’s just waffles on this one added cheese.
For ingredients, you get easy enough, you can find at the store or the nearest market. So, Here information for making cheese waffles 🙂
Ingredients For Make Cheese Waffles
- 3 cCheese; (up to 4)
- 2 EGGS 2 cAll purpose flour
- 1/2 tsSalt
- 1 3/4 cmilk
- 4 tsBaking Powder
- 1/8 cVegetable oil; ( less oil)
Cheese Waffles Preparation
- Heat waffle iron. Beat eggs until fluffy, beat in remaining ingredients just until smooth.
- Pour batter from cup onto center of hot waffle iron.
- Cook 2 1/2 minutes for sowaffles, 4 minutes for crispy waffles. Remove carefully. Serves 4.
- Tastes great all by itself or with toppings.
- If the waffles are coming out too greasy, reduce oil, not cheese.
Other Waffles :