The Simple Steps for Make Chocolate Buttermilk Waffles
Chocolate buttermilk waffles, it’s very loved many people, both children and parents. The menu is also very suitable for family snacks. Besides that, Chocolate waffles can be served to accompany your child to play.
What about ingredients? for the ingredients used also can be found at a nearby store or in the nearest market. You can add to the ingredients starwberry for makin it. And the process for making that is simple. So, Here’s that information 🙂
Ingredients For Make Chocolate Buttermilk Waffles
- 2 Eggs; separated
- 3 cstrawberries; Sliced
- 1/2 tsBaking Powder
- 1 1/2 tsGranulated sugar
- 2/3 cGranulated sugar
- 1/2 cunsweetened cocoa; Sifted
- 1 cButtermilk
- 1/4 cButter; melted
- 1/2 tsVanilla
- 1 cAll-purpose flour Butter
- 3/4 tsCinnamon
- 1/2 tsBaking soda
Chocolate Buttermilk Waffles W/strawberries Preparation
- Topping >> In small bowl, toss strawberries with sugar; set aside. In large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, cocoa, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda; make well in center.
- Pour in buttermilk, egg yolks, butter and vanilla; whisk in flour mixture.
- In separate bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form; fold one-quarter into batter.
- Fold in remaining whites. For waffles, heat waffle machine and cook according to manufacturers directions, using 1/3 cup batter for each waffle. For pancakes, heat griddle or large nonstick skillet over medium heat; brush with butter.
- Using 1/4 cup batter for each pancake and brushing pan with more butter as necessary, cook for about 2 1/2 minutes or until bubbles break on top but do not fill in. Turn and cook for 2 minutes.
Other Waffles Recipes :