Tips For Make Honey Fruit Salad
This salad is a fruit salad add honey. There are so many types of salad, one of them is this salad. Honey Fruit Salad made from a variety of fresh fruits. Besides delicious taste, this salad must contain the vitamins and nutrients that are good for the body.
For ingredients, you can get in the nearest minimrket, So, how I make it?? And what are the ingredients? These information 🙂
Ingredients for making honey fruit salad
- 1/2 wholeCantaloupe; cubed
- 2 Mangos; cubed
- 1 Braeburn apple; cubed
- 1 quartStrawberries; quartered
- 1 Pear; cubed
- 1 cupRed grapes; (seedless) halved
- 1 cupGreen grapes; (seedless) halved
- 1 cupBlueberries –
FOR THE DRESSING –
- 1 Lemon; (juice only)
- 1 Orange; (juice only)
- 1/4 cupHoney
Honey Fruit Salad Preparation
- Combine the lemon juice, orange juice, and honey using a blender or hand blender.
- Combine the fruit in a large bowl, and toss gently with the dressing.
- Substitute fruit for what is fresh and available. The ingredients listed above reflect what was on sale during one trip to the grocery store. The mangos are especially good with the strawberries and blueberries. Bananas and raspberries would have been a good addition. Unless the cantaloupe is really sweet, it should be left out.
- A little lime juice might be good in the dressing.