Brownie Pizza – Let’s Make It
Hmm,, Yummy, maybe that’s we can say when we hear the word Brownie,, this cake a very tasty indeed. Normally,brownie made of chocolate is very delicious, and also shape boxes.
But, what about the pizza-shaped brownie? yes, we will discuss how to make brownie pizza shape. For Ingredients to make it, you can get in the nearest store
And, The Process for make it so easy. So, how to make brownie pizza?? These It’s information 🙂
Ingredients For Making Brownie Pizza
- 1 box of brownie mix and; butter and eggs called for on box
- 1 8 ozcream cheese
- 1/3 cupsugar
- 1/2 tspvanilla
- 2 cupssliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cupfresh blueberries
- 1 cupfresh raspberries
- 1/2 cupapple jelly
Brownie Pizza Preparation
- Heat oven to 350°F (or 325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease bottom only of 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray or shortening.
- In large bowl, stir brownie mix, butter and eggs until well blended. Spread in pan.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out clean or almost clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Spread mixture evenly over brownie base. Arrange berries over cream cheese mixture. Stir jelly until smooth; brush over berries. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until chilled. Cut into wedges. Store covered in refrigerator.