Let’s Make Fruit Pizza Dessert
Do you like pizza? Ya, pizza is one of delicious food. But, what if it contains a fruit ? How do we make it?? To make Fruit Dessert Pizza is not too difficult.
So, these it’s information for making fruit pizza dessert. Enjoy 🙂
Ingredients For Making Fruit Pizza Dessert
- 1 16.5-oz rollchocolate chip cookie dough; refrigerated
- 1 stickbutter or margarine; softened to room temperature
- 8 oz.cream cheese; softened to room temperature
- 1 teaspoonvanilla extract 16 boxconfectioner’s sugar
- 0.5 quartfresh strawberries; washed, dried, and halved
- 0.5 fresh pineapple; peeled, cored, and cubed 1 kiwi fruit; peeled, halved, and sliced
- 0.5 cupred seedless grapes; washed, dried, and halved (You may use whole blueberries.)
Fruit Pizza Dessert Preparation
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the cookie dough into slices, about 3/8-inch thick.
- Place them in a circle on an ovenproof pizza dish or on a cookie sheet.
- Fill the circles all the way in to the center of the pizza dish.
- Now, use your hands to press the cookie dough evenly over the bottom of the pizza dish.
- Leave a little space around the outer edge, and smooth it up a bit.
- Place the large cookie in the oven, and bake for 10 to 14 minutes, until light golden brown, and done throughout.
- Let the large cookie cool to room temperature. (You can speed this up by placing it in the refrigerator for an hour or so after it has cooled a bit naturally. )
- While your cookie is cooling, make you cream cheese frosting spread: In a large mixing bowl, place 1 stick of butter, 8 oz. of cream cheese, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Mix well. Now, with an electric mixer, beat in a 16 oz. box of confectioner’s sugar (a little at a time).
- When all of the confectioner’s sugar has been thoroughly combined with the cream cheese mixture, and it is smooth, it is ready to spread on the large cookie.
- When the cookie is cool, spread about half of the cream cheese frosting over the top. (You will have the other half left over for icing cupcakes or cookies–or making another pizza.)
- Next, place the strawberry halves, cut side down, in a ring around the outer edge of the cream cheese frosting on the cookie.
- Then, place the pineapple, kiwi fruit, and red seedless grapes in smaller rings toward the center of the cookie.
- When you have run out of space, your fruit pizza should look good enough to eat! Believe me, it is!!! (Cover your fruit pizza with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until ready to serve.