Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies No Bake Tips
Hmm,, Yummy,, maybe that word that comes out if you see this food. Yes, the food is usually called chocolate peanut butter cookies no bake. This very suitable food given to children.
So, how do we make it?? These its information 🙂
Ingredients Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies No Bake
- 2 cupsGranulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1-stick)Unsalted butter
- 1/2 cupevaporated milk; (whole milk will also work)
- 4 tablespoonsunsweetened cocoa powder; (I use Ghirardellis Unsweetened Cocoa)
- 1/8 teaspoonSalt
- 1/2 cuppeanut butter; (creamy or chunky)
- 1 teaspoonVanilla extract
- 3 cupsquick rolled oats; uncooked
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies No Bake Preparation
- In a large saucepan set over medium heat, combine sugar, butter, evaporated milk, cocoa, and salt.
- Heat, stirring frequently until boiling.
- Cover saucepan for 30 seconds to allow steam to wash sugar crystals down sides of pan.
- Uncover saucepan and continue to boil while stirring continuously for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Add quick oats and mix until well combined.
- Let mixture stand for 1 to 2 minutes to allow oats to absorb some of the liquid.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper, parchment or silicon baking sheets and allow to cool completely.
- Store at room temperature in an airtight container. (You can also pour this mixture into a 9-inch square pan that has been greased with unsalted butter, let cool, then cut into squares.)
- Makes 2 1/2 to 3 dozen cookies
Cooks Note: For successful cookies, start timing when the mixture reaches a full rolling boil. If you boil too long the cookies will be dry and crumbly. If you don’t boil long enough, the cookies won’t form properly.
Also, make sure that the sugar is completely dissolved before you add the peanut butter and oats…you have to make sure that the sugar mixture boils hard for at least one minute, otherwise the cookies will turn out grainy instead of creamy.