Olive Garden Tiramisu Desser- Very Delicious
What we think about Tiramisu?? Of Course it tastes is very delicious, aromatic coffee is so good, and etc. Ya, tiramisu is one of dessert lovely people. So, if you want try to make it, these its information 🙂
Try this Olive Garden Tiramisu Dessert recipe, or contribute your own. “Coffee” and “Cream” are two of the tags cooks chose for Olive Garden Tiramisu Dessert. And for ingredients, you can find at nearest store or market. For make this menu enough simple, So, Have Fun 🙂
Olive Garden Tiramisu Dessert Ingredients
- 1 10-inchSponge cake; (up to 12 inch), About 3″ tall
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Instant expresso
- 3 ozBrandy; or rum
- 3 ozStrong black coffee; or
- 1 1/2 cSuperfine/powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 lbCream cheese; or mascarpone, Room temperature
Olive Garden Tiramisu Dessert Preparation
- Cut across middle of sponge cake forming two layers, each about 1 1/2 inches high.
- Blend coffee and brandy.
- Sprinkle enough of mixture over bottom half of cake to flavor it strongly.
- Dont moisten cake too much or it may collapse on serving.
- Beat room-temperature cheese and 1 cup sugar until sugar is completely dissolved and cheese is light and spreadable.
- Test for sweetness during beating, adding more sugar if needed.
- Spread cut surface of bottom layer with half of the cheese mixture.
- Replace second layer and top this with remaining cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle top liberally with sifted cocoa.
- Refrigerate cake for at least 2 hours before cutting and serving.